The Brazil Butt Lift workout is a comprehensive 60-day at-home workout program that will have you looking lean and beach ready by the end. Designed by renowned celebrity fitness trainer, Leandro Carvalho, with Beachbody, this program was developed for the purpose of getting Leandro’s supermodel clients ready for upcoming photoshoots.
The Secret to Getting A Supermodel Body
The creators of BBL realize most women want a leaner, more sexy body – not a bulky, muscular figure. In other words, the workout will get you a supermodel body in just 60 short days. Through the right mix of cardio with repetitive strength training exercises, Brazil Butt Lift will get you the body you want…guaranteed. It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking to lose weight and tone up, even out a disproportionate bottom, or even if you want to add some curves to a straighter figure, Brazil Butt Lift is the answer.
In 60 days, you will have:
- A better butt
- Strong, lean arms and shoulders
- Leaner, longer-looking legs
- A smaller, more defined abdominal region
- Reduced look of cellulite
Customized Workout Schedules for the Best Possible Results
It doesn’t matter what your workout goal is, because there are four calendar schedules to choose from with the BBL program that will all produce different results:
- Slim & Shape Schedule: This workout schedule is designed with the pear-shaped woman in mind. It will even out disproportionate hips, get rid of unwanted fat, and reshape your butt, hips and thighs for a sleeker silhouette.
- Lift & Shape Schedule: This is targeted for those with a not-enough butt. It will round out your booty and fill out your form for a sexier shape and the body you’ve always wanted.
- Slim & Lift Schedule: This is for those who are looking to lose more weight and more fat. It’s called the “Too Big” solution. This workout will burn the maximum amount of fat while lifting and shaping your backside.
- Combination Schedule: The Classic solution is appropriate for all types or if you fall into multiple categories above. It can be used for the entire 60 days, or you can switch to it after 30 days of one of the other programs.
What Comes with the Brazil Butt Lift Workout Program?
The BBL program comes with a variety of unique tools to get you in shape in no time. And, just because it sounds like fun, doesn’t mean it’s not a lot of work. In fact, many say Leandro is one of the toughest of Beachbody’s trainers. However, he is very upbeat and amicable, so you always want to keep up regardless of how bad it burns.
With the Brazil Butt Lift program, you will receive:
- Booty Makeover Guide
- 6-Day Supermodel Slimdown for use anytime, anywhere to slim you down in just 6 days
- Five workouts: Bum Bum, Cardio Axe, Tummy Tuck, High & Tight, and Sculpt
- Booty Basics video to help you get you started the right way
- Fat-Burning Foods Guide
- Resistance Band
- Measuring Tape
- Measurement Tracker Card to keep you on the right track
Plus, if you order Brazil Butt Lift here, you can receive the Secret Weapon workout FREE with your purchase!
What Equipment You Need for BBL
One of the greatest things about the Brazil Butt Lift at-home workout program is that you don’t need a ton of space, and you won’t need to spend hundreds of dollars on new equipment.
All you need to complete the program successfully are:
- Enough room to lie down comfortably
- Hand weights ranging from 3-10 lbs or resistance bands
- Ankle weights adjustable up to 5 lbs on each leg
- Yoga mat
While the ankle weights are optional, I would strongly suggest them if you want the best possible results. A yoga mat just makes it a lot more comfortable to do all the floor exercises…especially if you have hard floors. Hand weights are also the best choice, because they provide more resistance than the bands. Try visiting your local Walmart for the best prices on these items.
How the Brazil Butt Lift Program Works
So, now that know a little bit about the BBL workout program, it’s time to talk a little bit about the Leandro’s secret to why it really delivers.
It’s called the TriAngle Training Method. This technique is designed to hit the three major muscle groups in your behind, including your gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus. BBL works these muscles form various angles and countless reps to firm, lift, and shape the perfect rear. When you work these muscles, you also work the muscles’ “heads”, the parts of the muscle that attach to your pelvic bone, and your hamstrings. This is why Brazil Butt Lift is so much more effective than traditional butt exercises or machines. You’ll safely be able to say, “Sayonara!” to saddlebags and cellulite with this workout.
Who the Brazil Butt Lift is For
Even if your butt is not your greatest concern, the Brazil Butt Lift workout program could be the right workout for you. And yes, men can do the BBL program, although you may want to go for a program that makes you life heavier weights. If you prefer a tough-but-fun, dance-inspired workout with a very likeable trainer mixed together with a very Brazilian flare, and you have the Brazil Butt Lift workout program. It’s the perfect choice for getting in better shape.