If you’re looking for a way to get a sexy six-pack without having to get on the floor, then Shaun T’s Hip Hop Abs just might be the right workout for you.
With Hip Hop Abs you can finally get the flat belly you’ve always wanted without ever having to do one single sit-up or crunch. With fun dance moves and Shaun T’s diet secrets, you will be on your way from flab to fab in no time. And don’t worry if you can’t dance, Shaun T takes it slow while teaching you the moves it takes to get you the abs you only thought celebrities could have.
How Hip Hop Abs Works
Along with Shaun T’s fitness and diet secrets, including his famous “Tilt, Tuck, and Tighten” technique, Hip Hop Abs will burn fat off your entire body while sculpting a sexy six-pack and tight body. The unique combination of cardio, diet, and sculpting dance moves is what will have you looking good in no time. And no need to get nervous about the cardio. This workout is so much fun you won’t even realize you’re working out until you feel the nice burn afterward.
What You Get with Hip Hop Abs
The Hip Hop Abs workout comes with four incredible workouts, a step-by-step nutrition calendar, a 30-day workout calendar, a measurement card to track your progress with your new tape measure, as well as 24/7 online support where you can chat live with Shaun T and others in the Beachbody community who can help you succeed. If you also order your Hip Hop Abs soon, you will get four additional bonus gifts just for trying it out.
The following is a brief breakdown of the Hip Hop Abs Workouts:
- Secrets to Flat Abs: In this 13-minute workout, you will be introduced to the Tilt, Tuck & Tighten and other exclusive training techniques that target your obliques, upper and lower abs to sculpt the tummy you want.
- Fat Burning Cardio: This isn’t your mama’s Jane Fonda workout. This is a really fun cardio workout that will teach you some cool dance moves while you melt fat and burn lots of calories. Workout is 30 minutes long.
- Ab Sculpt: This workout does exactly what the name implies – it sculpts your abdominals with more of Shaun T’s signature moves – no sit-ups and no crunches. Workout is 25 minutes long.
- Total Body Burn: This 45-minute top to bottom workout combines cardio with overall body sculpting moves. After you burn all that fat, you don’t just want your abs to get all the attention, do you? The Total Body Burn workout will give you the lean, tight body you’ve always wanted.
Free Bonus Offers
If it’s not reason enough to be able to transform your body in 30 days with your Hip Hop Abs purchase, then let it be for the added bonuses you get with the program. Here is a breakdown of the four bonus offers you get just for trying out Hip Hop Abs:
- 6-Day Slimdown Plan: With this, you can easily jump start your weight loss with an easy-to-follow diet and exercise program. You can lose up to 3 inches off your waist in less than a week! Who couldn’t use that?
- Hips, Buns, & Thighs: In this 25-minute workout, you’ll be lifting and toning those stubborn problem areas without any dreaded lunges or squats. This one will get you back into your old jeans…promise.
- Results On the Run Diet Guide: Believe it or not, you can still eat at your favorite restaurants without feeling any guilt afterward! Shaun T’s On-the-Run Diet Guide shows you the best (and tastiest) choices to make when you’re away from home.
- Learn to Dance:This workout provides you with two hip hop dance routines, “Take it to the Dance Floor” and “Last Minute Dance” that will crank up your metabolism while learning the latest and hottest dance moves the hottest names in the music industry have learned from Shaun T and used in their videos.
Who Hip Hop Abs is Perfect For
If you don’t like traditional workout videos, then Hip Hop Abs could be the right way to transform your body in only 30 days – that is how Shaun T was able to get his amazing abs. It is also a great idea for those who like guaranteed results, because if you’re not happy with your results after 30-days, you can get your money back without any hassle by ordering here.